Monday, March 22, 2010

Hastily-Painted Acrylic Sketches from TV: "24" Edition: 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM

Bah. So it looks like I'm as bad at drawing Katee Sackhoff as I am at Keifer. Don't know why I bothered trying to draw her from a paused frame of "24," since obsessed nerds have probably posted eleventy billion pictures of her online thanks to BSG.
Mrs. Hassan turns into snarling dragon lady this hour. I guess having two-thirds of one's immediate family involved in assassination/kidnapping/nuclear conspiracy might do that to one.
I suppose it wouldn't be a CTU attack without some clueless redshirt trying to be a hero. "I can move the car, there's still two seconds left before the bomb goes off! Let's see, turn the key here, put it in reverse, check the mirrors, make sure my seat bel--"
The ending of the episode was pretty good, with all the pandemonium at CTU. Here's Chloe, still at her post after the lights go out, in the last few seconds of the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment